The Quotes





Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.. 

If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.

The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence..

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.

I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be..

I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want..

The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best..

Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose, if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it.

What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.

We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers - but never blame yourself. It's never your fault. But it's always your fault, because if you wanted to change you're the one who has got to change.

Be Impeccable With Your Word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love..

Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing.

Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins..

I've worked too hard and too long to let anything stand in the way of my goals. I will not let my teammates down and I will not let myself down..

Set your sights high, the higher the better. Expect the most wonderful things to happen, not in the future but right now. Realize that nothing is too good. Allow absolutely nothing to hamper you or hold you up in any way.. 

The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself..


Motivation Quotes ^_^ 
Assalamualaikum... 







3 comments: